Currents Aquatic Center
- Currents Aquatics Center is located in McCormick Park
- 600 Cregg Lane - Map
Missoula, MT 59801
- Contact us at 406-721-PARK (7275)
- Seasonal Recreation Guide (PDF) (Swim Lessons/Aquatics Programs)
- Holiday Hours
The sun is always shining at Currents!
"Few institutions can claim to serve (gracefully) such a cross-section of the community, from infants to seniors,
-Steve, Currents pass holder
|Children ages 6 and under must be accompanied IN THE WATER by an adult. Loaner life jackets available for non-swimmers.|
|Group||Age||Regular Fee||With City Card|
|Infant||1 yr. and under||No charge||No charge|
|Pre-Kindergarten||2 to 6||$4.00||$3.25|
|Youth||7 to 12||5.00||4.00|
|Student||13 to 17||5.50||4.50|
|Senior||60 and over||5.50||4.50|
|Adult||18 to 59||7.25||6.00|
► Per State of Montana occupancy laws, all persons entering the pool area must pay admission, regardless of whether they are swimming. State laws limit the total number of people who may be present in the pool area at a given time. Please see discounts for non-swimmer admission below. Thank you for helping us keep Currents safe and fun for all!
|Non-Swimmer Discounted Admission*||Age||Regular Fee||With City Card|
|Adult Non-Swimmer||18 to 59||3.50||3.50|
|Senior Non-Swimmer||60 and older||2.75||2.75|
|Monday through Friday||6am to 8pm|
|Saturday||8am to 6pm|
|Sunday||9am to 6pm|
Registration desk is open to purchase passes, punch cards, and to register for all Parks and Recreation programs.
Slides and Spray Features
- Currents slides and/or spray features may be turned off for short periods during swim lessons (weekdays from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.) or to conserve energy if not being used.
- Call 406-721-PARK for a complete schedule. If features are off when you visit, please check with a lifeguard to request that spray features/slides be activated.
Kersplash Climbing Wall
Towering 12 feet above the water, this new climbing wall is exciting for adults and kids 6+. Please note that participants will be required to pass a swim test that includes swimming 20-yards continuously without touching the bottom, and treading water for 30 seconds.
|Monday||5:30 to 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||3:30 to 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5:30 to 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||2:30 to 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||4 to 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||1 to 3 p.m.|
|Sunday||3 to 6 p.m.|