- Maintain Parcel, Address, and Sewer Information - Maintain parcel information (owner, legal description, etc.), address information (addresses of buildings on the parcel) and sewer information (connection status, date of permit, permit number, and image of the connection card).
- City Maps - Maintain wastewater line, storm drain / sump location, and city limit map for sale to the public. These maps are available at Development Services, located on the first floor at the west end of the City Hall: 435 Ryman Street
- Digital GIS Data - Create and maintain data of the city limits, ward boundaries, right of way vacations, annexation resolutions, and lighting districts.
- Addressing - Assign, change, and review addresses for new and existing residential and commercial buildings. Review building permits including verification of address, legal description, city or county jurisdictions, and obtain the geocode parcel ID number.
- Asset Management System - Maintain the city's asset data for wastewater and storm sewer infrastructures, streets, and traffic services including an as-built drawing library.
- Customer Service - Assist the public with questions concerning legal descriptions, easements, administrative boundary locations, and sewer connections.
- Provide Assistance to Other Government Agencies - Assist all city departments with mapping and GIS needs. Coordinate with other agencies to help them with the information they need to provide the best service possible to the public.