Disclaimer: This above list is a working document and is not final. We are still adding, clarifying and cross checking information. Amounts have been entered by numerous staff over 41 years. Historical information has not been verified by current staff. MRA amounts are based on either approved amount by MRA Board of Commissioners or final amount contributed to a project.
Project Type Key:
- PP – public/private partnership leveraging private investment
- PP-NP – public/private partnership leveraging other investment with a non-profit
- PF – public facility (bldgs., i.e. City Hall, County Courthouse, Hellgate HS)
- PT – parks & trails
- PA – public art
- LA – land acquisition
- PW – public works project, i.e. road, sidewalk, water line, sewer line (not related to a partnership)
- PL – plan, study, survey, etc.
We are in the process of adding sub codes to the PP-NP category to identify whether it is a social, cultural or housing related entity. Examples would be:
- Cultural – MCT, Art Museum
- Social – Western Montana Mental Health Center, Poverello
- Housing – homeWORD, Msla Housing Authority, North Missoula Community Development Corporation
- General (PDF); URD I Recap (PDF); URD III (PDF)
- MRA Bylaws - Amended June 18, 2003 (PDF)
- Robert's Rules Of Order
- Quick Reference - Summary Version
- Montana Code Annotated(Table of Contents)
- State of Montana Urban Renewal Law: Title 7, Chapter 15, Part 42, and Part 43 M.C.A.
- State of Montana - Administrative Rules governing Tax Increment Financing Districts 42.19.14
- Urban Renewal Plans
MRA Board Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Supporting Information
View current and archived MRA Board Meeting information.
MRA Annual Budgets*
View current and archived Annual MRA Budgets.
*Annual Budget information prior to FY 2005 is available in hard copy from the City Clerk's office. Budget information subsequent to FY 2008 is available on the City's Financial Services Budget page.
MRA Annual Reports*
View current and archived Annual Reports.
*Annual Report information is included in the MRA Audit Report starting in FY 2005.
MRA Audit Reports
View current and archived Audit Reports.